Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Down Time..

It's Tuesday and I have inventory tomorrow. I spent all morning just focusing on it just to make sure it goes very smooth and I don't have a repeat of last month. I went home for lunch and saw my two favorite people. Josh is going back to work tomorrow and I am going to miss our lunch dates! It's been a breath of fresh air having him home the past week and a half! Just when I started to pass exhaustion he took the reigns and now I am ready to get going again. He is ready to go back to work and we are both ready to get back on our routines. He misses working out everyday on his lunch and I miss.......hmmm....ok so there is nothing I really miss I am just ready to get back to normal life!



I already threw my December calender away....I am ready to get into the new year. I usually always make a resolution to lose weight....silly I know, this year I think I will focus on other parts of myself instead. I want to think more positive as a whole. I don't want to discuss anyone without their pressence in the room (gossiping)...I just really want to be a better person. I want to try and get out there and be more social ....meet new people....and at the bottom of the todem pole .......drum role.....lose about 15 lbs....lol...




....Mati over ate + sleepy = passed out....my little lush.! lol...


Mati is changing so much and she is doing something different everyday! I think we are going to start Mati on cereal next week. I am still nursing but I want to introduce the spoon atleast once a day. She is my piece of heaven. I am so glad God blessed Josh and I with this amazing little girl. Looking back as we are coming to the close of 08' ....I am glad it's coming to an end. I can't wait for new adventures and a whole new year to screw up in...lol...I just pray that God has his hand on our family and leads us the way we should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment