Monday, January 5, 2009

Are you FREAKING serious?

Ok so earlier I talked about taking Mati to the doctor today on my lunch...I told my boss at worst I would be 1 hour and a half. Wrong!!!!! Well 2 and a half hours later I am back at work...scrambbling....I waited for an hour to see the doctor over 30 minutes in the room with my naked baby....I started thinking could it get any worse. I casually opened the door and told the nurse I would be dressing my child and leaving...she asked me to wait 5 minutes and I informed her I kept saying 5 minutes 45 minutes ago!!!!!!!! I dressed my child and headed out the door and demanded her records to find another doctor. She was like 18 $......excuse me....hell no....I told her I didn't have time to deal with her but my husband would be calling. So as I am leaving the parking garage I had to pay 5 bucks for not even seeing the doctor... ohh and your going to love the ending to my story....I ran out of gas getting on 288....yes...you read correctly ...baby in tow..stranded on the side of the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully my daddy rescued me and I was able to get my orders in on time and not screw up too much at work!!!! I just want to go home....put on some pj's...a face mask and ....do nothing~!
Madelyne update!!!! She is 15.5 lbs, 26 1/2 inches long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment