Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

WOOHOO Today is Friday. How excited am I? Very.... I am so exhausted from last weekend and all this week...too bad I really don't get a break. I have so procrastinated this week in my house. I just can't manage to get off the couch or floor(where ever I am playing with Mati) Speaking of Mati she went to bed at 7:30 last night. I miss her! lol...ok so back to the house. It's a freakin wreck. I will be slaving away at that when I get home. Poor Josh ...he is at home trying to help catch up on laundry....thats the only thing on his hunny do list so he will survive! I am going to try and decorate tonight and have almost everything done. It's going to be a late night. I would rather stay up late than wake up early. Shower tommorrow and I am done for a while.. So I am debating on some games..... I think we will draw a baby on a paper plate on our heads...can't wait for that....I was actually thinking about musical chairs....blindfolded....it's so funny to watch..I saw it on Ellen and I have been dying to have an excuse to do it....
Karsyn's one year in the morning....I have a feeling tommorow is going to be a little hectic. We will see. I will just have most of it done tonight..Hope you enjoyed the pictures of my little angel..She is BEAUTIFUL, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment