Monday, January 19, 2009

It's About Time~

Well the day has finally made its way to me! I am officially pre pregnancy weight!!! woohoo...I actually weighed a pound less yesterday, today I was up a pound. I was still even with pre prego weight (with a full boob to feed Mati) and you have no idea how good it feels. I am soo proud of myself. I was beating myself up last week for not doing my wii fit and lounging; not to mention the scale was 5 lbs from the pre prego weight. I stood on the scale Sunday morning and couldn't believe my eyes.... I was so excited! Anyways..ideally I would like to loose about 8 to 10 more lbs and I will be happy with myself. If I don't loose it and just get toned I think I will be just as happy. Go Kate..Go Kate!!!

We had a great weekend. Friday started off with dinner with the Singletons. We had a great time. We waited at Texas Roadhouse for forever and then managed to finally get a booth. Laura and I have so much in common I feel like I have known her for years. Not to mention it was fun having our little angels together. I love to watch people stare. We know they are beautiful but its more fun to watch people gawk at them. Mati is so shy and it takes her a little while to smile at new people sometimes...she is to curious.. Jaycee...Laura's little girl loves to smile smile smile!!!After dinner Josh and I headed home to relax and just lounge!! Saturday is generally my day to sleep in. Josh got up with Mati and let me sleep until 11. I couldn't tell you the last time I slept that late! It was so nice. He did all the laundry and washed and boiled all Mati's bottles...Once I got up we cleaned house and went and got groceries and went and saw my parents for a little bit until Miss Mati decided it was time to go home. Sunday Mati and I let daddy sleep in so we hung out and made daddy breakfast until it was time to get ready for church...then we came home and hung out for a little bit...cleaned out the garage and went back to church. I got things ready for today and we crashed. I absolutely love our life.

The only thing we have coming up would be a shower at my house on the 31st!!! I am lovin this low key thing!

Madelyne Update: Well there isn't much new going on. Last night Josh and Mati were laying across our bed while I scrubbed my shower and she had 2 fingers in her mouth and 2 fingers in his mouth. It was so cute! She started whispering this past weekend...she takes her tongue and puts it between her gums and says "tha tha tha", but she is saying it so soft. It's sweet! We also started giving her the biter biscuit cookies and she really enjoys them. I strip her shirt off and put her in her bumbo and she goes to town. She has also decided she loves peas... We started her on a routine of baby food last week and she wasn't sold at first, but by Friday there was alot less on that bib and more in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment