Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday's.....uhhhh

Well today is the beginning of a hectic week and weekend. Today my mom is bringing Mati to me so I can take her to her 4 month check up....yeah I know....I am 2 weeks behind...*Bad Mommy of the Year award goes to me...who cares...lol.. So I get to see my lil cupcake at 11:00..and off to Fannin we go, I am hoping to be out of there and back at work by noon... we will see how that goes. I am discontinuing her shots until she is older. Autism has sky rocketed since they have been giving shots to infants. I will give her her shots when she is older but she is too young for me to notice a difference at 4 months and they could always tell me she was born that way. I also think it is just to hard on them...I got my shots before I started school and all I remember was my arm being sore and I didn't feel like playing that day..nothing major like being fussy and a temp like an infant. Josh didn't fully agree at first but after seeing how much I meant it, he supports me.

We had a great weekend...relaxing...We took down christmas lights, cleaned house and did laundry. We didn't go anywhere on Saturday, besides renting a movie...we hung out and just spent time together. Sunday we were at church and had lunch with my parents and came home to try and get things ready for the week. My grandmother is staying with us this weekend for Mati's dedication. I was starting to stress about finding matching shoe's..but thanks to an old friend...I am set. Now all I have to find is an undershirt, which I think I already own I just need to find. I am very excited...it's a big day for our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment