Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursdays....

Today is order day at work...fun fun...I have been swamped since I walked in the door. I have cleaned and mopped this office before I could start my day...(meaning calling customers) My driver is on the road ..over half my call list is knocked out and I am taking a quick break from reality to enter blog land...I am soo glad today is Thursday...I am one day closer to Friday! I have everything perfectly planned out for this weekend and it should go smoothly. I can't wait to see everyone and just enjoy the moment...After this weekend we should have a huge weight lifted off of us. I can't wait to be low key and just enjoy my baby growing...

Jody made my day last night at church. She was commenting on how in love me and Josh seem. Yes!!! We are very in love.. We are not the type of couple that drown each other in P.D.A. I hate that! We are mature enough to keep our hands off of each other, just because I think he is unbelievably sexy doesn't mean I need to flaunt it. Some couples need to get a room. I do love to see old couples holding hands in public though. They encourage a generation of thinking that divorce is an option and that you can be happy and in love forever. I can't wait to be old, in a rocker and have Josh still tell me I am beautiful. I would much rather people see how much we love each other than me telling them. It means more...

Madelyne Update: She is sitting up for about 20 seconds....woo hoo.. She is so strong. She still hates being on her stomach and I doubt she will ever roll over or crawl...I am not pushing her though. I like her being my baby...I won't be having a sibling for a while so I want to soak up every minute as she is changing.. She scratched her face so bad last night. I am hoping to is gone by Sunday. Anyways There isn't to much going on in the Kozel household. We are just getting ready for the weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment