Monday, January 12, 2009

Much needed break!

Well it's Monday!! The beginning of a new week. A fresh start.... The weeks of madness and running around are over for a while. Thank God!!! Yesterday was very nice, We had a good amount of family at the church and a few friends came by Gringo's to celebrate with us. We are vey blessed. We started the morning off early..Kinzie came over to fix my hair....Thanks again....off to the church early to dress Mati...family arrived early and then it was time for the main event. Madelyne did good during the ceremony, but when my pastor tried to hold her laying back she started to cry...he noticed quickly she likes to look around..so nosy! Afterward we headed to Gringo's to fill the tummy. Madelyne recieved some gifts and we all had cake to close out the perfect day! Josh and I went by my mom's to take some photo's of Mati in my parents formal living room....which is gorgeous!! We headed back to church that night and had a great time.

Josh and I are ready to start the week...no lie! We both want our routine back. We have been eating terribly this past weekend and need to get back on track. I am so glad we just get to enjoy Madelyne now. I just want to focus on her growing and nothing else. Hopefully we won't be doing anything sha bam until August. Her 1 year bday!!! I can't believe she is almost 6 months old.

Mati Update: She laughed at me last night without tickling her. She naturally laughs at Josh, but she makes mommy work for it. She decided she loved Kinzie last night and on the way home all I would do is ask her if she loved Kinzie and she would just laugh...it was so funny. Saturday night she also held her hands out to mommy.. I ate it up of course.. We are back to playing at bathtime. She kind of took a break from splashing and now she is back to making a mess. Unfortunately I have been hearing a cough so she will be being watched closely over the next few days. The change in weather didn't help anything! So the Kozel's are back to normal life....we will have to figure out what that means!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment