Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We Leave Today!

Well....Josh, Madelyne and myslef are hitting the road tonight. Oh what fun. We are driving at night so Mati can sleep. We are hopibng she does good. I don't see any reason for her not to. She gets bored if we drive during the day.Today has been an absolutely crazy one...work work work. I didn't expect to leave work this week for 3 days so I am doing as much work as possible. I hate to feel like a burden being gone..,,yes I know...grieve right? No...no time...I told Josh that I don't know how I am going to react when we get there. I am sad for the loss but I just can't cry yet! Maybe I won't ....I don't know.
Last night Josh and I hung out and veg'd...I got my car back...Thank you God!! I missed it. Other than that Josh has been at home with Mati today and we are getting things in order when I get home so....this is rather a boring update...just one to let you know..this page will be the same until next week...I will be taking pics though..God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment