Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Roll Over....

Well Mati is rolling over both ways...and alot....she just sits on her tummy so pretty. It is so cute to watch. She loves it when we cheer for her for doing a good job. We have noticed her starting to tuck those chucky thighs under herself, and I have been crawling around infront of her to show her how. She use to hate being on her tummy and really didn't care to be put on her tummy, but she is loving it now. They change so much...so fast. The past two mornings I have woken up to a sideways baby. She is constantly kicking out of the covers.... Yes...she sleeps with me. This has been a huge topic in my house the past 2 days. Josh is worried we will have a 10 year old in the bed and seriously he is worried about "privacy" which I find halarious! Josh has only gotten up with Mati the first few weeks she was born, and I only nurse her at night now so...he sleeps all night. It's completely fine with me. I love her in the bed. Since I work I feel like that is some extra time that I am getting with her. She sleeps right under me and that is fine with me. When she is older I will put her in her bed....but for now...I like her where she is. They are only small for a little while.

Enough of that....there are so many things I need to do before this weekend. I am a stickler about a clean house....thank you hunny for making me this way. I have got to make sure everything looks clean and is organized. Silly...I know. My mom tells me that people don't expect me to have a spotless house with a 5 month old.....Are you crazy? They better... Josh runs a tight ship...lol...anyways...I am looking forward to the weekend...We have Karsyn's one year birthday party with the Carlews at their home and a baby shower at our home on the same day. This will be kind of a stressful weekend.

Valentine's Day is about 2 weeks away...I can't wait to dress Mati in her "love" outfit and go to dinner. I told Josh we are only doing cards this year....no flowers...they are a waste and die. I am trying to be a little more frugle with our money....Lets just go to dinner...all 3 of us..no big deal! Did I mention that little Mati has stolen my heart!! ok ok so I didn't post picks last night but I will tonight. Josh got some great pics of her last night after rolling over...Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Don't be mad, I gave Josh a book that I wish I'd had when my boys were this age...I totally understand where you are coming from...but if you could spend the night at my house...you'd have that baby in her bed every night!!!

    All babies are different, so do what is right for all three of you!

    ReplyDelete