Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good Times!

Today is Hump Day!!!! yay!!! I am so so so glad that my week is halfway over. If it wasn't so cold it would be a freaking nice day!!! How about the Biggest Loser last night? I was so sad to see the old guy go home! I wish Joelle would have been sent home. She really doesn't want to be there. That is such a motivating show to watch. Josh and I are getting back on our baked chicken routine. Fun Fun! Friday we are going to dinner with the Singletons and I am so excited! The holidays took over our date nights and our wallets, thank God that's over. They have a little girl that is 5 days younger than Mati. So yes Laura and I got to exchange all of the woe's of pregnancy and we both knew what the other one was going through. Other than us both being complete talkers we have tons on common. So yeah if you can't tell....we are very excited about our dinner date on Friday!
Little miss Mati will be 5 months in a week..Man times flies when you are having fun. She is the absolute cutest thing ever. She has gotten very opinionated lately. If we are out and about anywhere when the clock gets around 8 she starts letting me know she wants to go home and by 9 we better be on our way. Once we get home she gets right back in that happy mood until bedtime. Hmm I wonder where she gets that from? I have been so curious lately as to when other babies her age go to bed. Mati goes to bed anywhere between 9 to 10. Some parents may think that's late, but I have no time with her during the day so I want as much us time as possible. I generally pick her up from my mom around 4 and we are home by 430...I nurse her and she helps me make dinner for daddy in her bumbo seat...Josh comes home and I usually let her do tummy time or put her in her jumper while we inhale our food. By then she is usually ready for a cat nap of about 30 minutes. She wakes up and is ready to play...We play and give her a bath every night around 7. After her bath she takes a bottle and takes another quick nap. When she wakes up we play some more until she is ready to go to bed...She lays in bed and talks to herself for quite a while before slipping off to sleepy town time. She generally sleeps through the night so we are up by 6 getting ready for the day...speaking of...I should probably get busy..workload calls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment