Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mojo

It's Tuesday and I am getting my Mojo back. Yesterday I felt so out of it...Nothing to plan...nothing to stress about...I keep thinking to myself..."who's life is this?" Thank God Josh heard the desperate cry of confusion and made dinner last night. I didn't really have a bad day, I just felt a little off. Hm mm I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have an amazing husband...the best man ever. What's the saying?....."God must have broke the mold" You have no idea. Josh never says an unkind word about anyone. He is so the devil's advocate. Not to mention the amazing daddy skills he has...he taught me how to make a bottle..He tries his absolute hardest to sweep my off my feet no matter how exhausted he may be. Yes he reads my blogs ... So I love you my H.B. (that's code for my special nickname so no one else knows what it means) <3> so I got off on a tangent there. Anywho...I am glad yesterday is over...Today has been pretty sweet! Nothing to complain about and that's always best in my book.

Madelyne Update: Well she ate a good bit of baby food yesterday for my mom and we stood there and clapped for her ...then she cheered for herself, so cute! When I take my lunch break I try to be as involved as possible...feeding... check...change diaper...check check...dress her and spend some one on one time. I have started blowing on her belly and she loves it. She just laughs and laughs, I love it! The other night she started holding her hands to my mouth. I interpreted it as " you wanna try?"...she is constantly eating her hands so I thought ..she thought mommy would like to try. My mom said she is feeling me speak by holding my mouth..my breathe and the way I hold my mouth. She has had 5 kids so maybe she is right...anyways...work is calling and I am ready to leave in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment